Gift of Hope Trust aims to provide humanitarian aid relief to the most deserving people and communities in South Africa and the SADC region.
- Assisting the underprivileged, destitute and poverty stricken members of our societies.
- Providing for the supplies and caring needs for orphan children.
- Educational and scholarship needs for deserving learners and students.
- Caring for the sick and elderly with needs and necessities.
- Aiding communities through development.
Gift of Hope Trust objective is to inspire a culture of unconditional care for the other, by giving to those less fortunate, so we may help one another.
- Providing short term relief assistance to communities and people affected by poverty.
- Create long term sustainable solutions for poverty alleviation.
- Encourage the idea of charitable giving for the uplift humanity.
- Develop networks and channels to aid in the distribution of humanitarian aid relief.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to combat the effect of poverty in our communities.